Inside

Care for a music(read rock), theology, philosophy, humor ..in short ever been to a Psycho Club?

Read and be educated.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sexual Discrimination

God created Eve from Adam's rib and till date I haven't come across a girl who thank me for that. As if the rib itself was too heavy for them to carry or of no use to them at all.
From time immemorial till date the war between the sexes endures which will continue so, if there is no change. History and folktales alike; I m sure all of us are familiar with A knight fighting against the dragon to save a damsel, or heroes died to save the fairer sex in most events. Even in the Indian myth, what was the real cause of the Ramayana epic? Was it Rama? Nope it was Sati...Again in our Mizo history..what causes the war between the east and the west (Chhak leh Thlang Indo) I m sure it was due to the issue over that bride which was taken over by the west later. Why is it always happening like this? Ever heard of a maiden fighting to save Prince Charming? I don't think even if that happens it will be more than a handful. What was Job's wife telling, when poor Job suffered like hell? She told him to curse the Almighty.. Huh????

In the postmodern era..look at what's happening? We give them seat in buses, let them out of the Titanic first, treat them absolutely free for dinner etc etc...and look what do they give us back in return???

"WE WANT WOMEN LIBERATION, WE WANT WOMEN LIBERATION"

Now, what else do they expect us to give them....We give them everything of what we have(sometime even our life) yet they are shouting for more!!!!

This is too much....Even in our own state I have heard once that the MHIP demands a special women seat in the legislative assembly or something like that...
What is equality anyway? If there's equality then I suppose there are no reserved seat for no one. I hope you got the picture. If a woman have a reserved seat..than doesn't that mean Men are suppressed? If there is REAL equality then there should be no reservation. Correct me if I am wrong...

Look at the statistics. Majority of the government employees of our state are women..so are the passed out students from colleges and high schools..What more do they demand??

Well, I think..I will quit for the time being....and continue later....

Lastly...it was Eve who ate the Forbidden Fruit in the first place. :P:P

2 comments:

Shuakshuali said...

Not that I'm betraying the members of my sex :) but I agree a lot with some of the things you wrote here.I was really disgusted during the last elections when some members of a political group told me that I should vote for their female candidate because I am a woman too. And I am against reservation too- I think it only makes the reserved group complacent.

However, on the issue that most wars are caused by women.. Sita did not do anything to tempt Ravana. So I think the fault lay with Ravana, though Sita was the motive.

As for Eve and the fruit...if I was her, I know I won't want to eat alone too. Women love to share :)

Morgoth said...

I agree with u except of course on the last para..
Sharing
Its true for sharing a misfortune, coz u can't handle alone.
But success and the good things in life..no way.
:D